This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!
1. Is the market attractive enough?
Contrary to popular view, an attractive market is not just a large, growing market. It's one in which:
- Technology can provide a huge competitive advantage.
- New ventures don't require a lot of capex.
- The industry economics have a high gross margin, and technology can help achieve scale economics.
- There isn't a dependency on regulation and government spend to keep the sector afloat.